With this module you can create a Smart BMS that meets the requirements of UN38.3 and IEC 62133-2:2017.
There is test facility to test the PCB after production. There is also a tester to test the battery after installation so that
assembly errors are still detected.
In this way, you can be sure that a reliable product will be delivered after the housing has been closed.
For professional applications, it is important that the battery has a long life. Therefore, the BMS core module incorporates a method for
The charge function ensures that cells are charged up to 80% while still remaining accurately balanced. With an 80% charge, a battery lives twice as long.
In case of long rest the (automatic) ‘hibernation’ can extend life even further.
Are you making your new solution? Then it must also be certified.
The BMS core module is a great help, because it already meets the certification requirements.
Also read about the Lithium Battery Management System for your device.
All the necessary tools to configure the BMS and to test it after production are available. It is even possible to do a test on an already closed pack.
Develop yourself, or we will help you with
- Rapid development of your own fitting BMS
- Battery life extension by a factor of 2
- Certification for UN38.3 and IEC 62133-2:2017
- Saving on warranty claims (by reading the Event-log)
The benefits of the Smart BMS module
- Functional test after pack assembly.
- Configurable for the specific battery.
- High reliability.
- Keep control over warranty claims.
- Service parts remain available.
- Support on the BMS from the Netherlands.