For many applications, the use of a PLC is a good and cost effective solution. When special sensors are required, for which standard electronics is expensive, cost reduction may be feasible using a custom design and integrated solution. When production volume rises, standard PLC solutions will prove significantly more costly.
Cost reduction of the PLC and assembly/wiring may be an initial goal, but often improvements in functionality and calibration are achieved as well. Manufacturers may specify their own mix of electronics in their own, dedicated PLC.
Conversion of existing PLC software, including maintenance has been made simple by means of the use of the standard language: IEC 61131-3. No need to learn a new language (such as C/C++ or C#).
- Maintance of the software by the customer.
- Interface electronics can be specified freely.
- Can work as IoT device (Internet Of Things).
- High performance with a 32-bit ARM controller.
- Reliable SMD assembly.
- C/C++ and/or IEC 61131-3
- Ladder diagram (LD)
- Function block diagram (FBD)
- Structured text (ST)
- Instruction list (IL)
Determine your own interfaces
- CANopen slave / master
- GSM/GPRS communicatie
- Integrated sensors electronics
- Integrated motor controllers
- Integrated Solid state relays
- Integrated power supply