This Battery Management System (BMS) for the E-bike industry, supports event history logging, temperature, drop and moisture sensors and CAN / I2C communication.
It offers advanced support for quality control (QC), warranty control and safety features and is 100% compliant with UN38.3 and IEC 62133-2:2017.
It is especially usefull for e-bike and e-motor cycles and helps the manufacturer to deal with warranty related issue. It provides clear reports about the use and mis-use of the battery, by means of the event history.
The BMS is a full SMT design for the highest reliability. It provides a communication interface for data readout.
- 9 to 15 cell groups (32 to 54V packs)
- Current protection 15A continuous, 20A peak
- Higher currents on request
- Deep-sleep / transport mode
- Precharge circuit
- 100% compliant with UN38.3 and IEC 62133-2:2017
- Passive balancing
- Real-time clock
- Event history storage for about 3000 event
- Auto power down to deep-sleep mode.
- Wakeup on: Boot button, Boot line, Communication, Charger detection.
- Battery authentication
- CAN or I2C communication
- Smart Battery System protocol (SBS 1.1)
- Other or custom protocols possible
- Readout of defective battery possible
- Multiple temperature sensor
- Drop sensors
- Moister sensor
- Cell based over/under voltage protection
- Pack overload and peak currrent protection
- Over/Under Temperature protection